Server virtualization is the partitioning of a physical server into smaller virtual servers to help maximize your server resources. In server virtualization the resources of the server itself are hidden, or masked, from users, and software is used to divide the physical server into multiple virtual environments, called virtual or private servers. This is in contrast to dedicating one server to a single application or task.
- System administrators to create multiple virtual servers on a single physical server chassis.
- Centralized & easier management
- Cost effective due to low maintain cost, less physical server, less space requires &less energy cost.
- Zero downtime maintenance
- Backups & automated restoration
- High scalability Migration from Physical to Virtual Server
Copyright © 2021 Aspire Tech, All rights reserved.