Analyzing your data center's reliability Since 1998, Aspire Tech Services & Solutions Services & Solutions has provided reliable solutions for mission critical facilities. Our team of subject matter experts in the mechanical, electrical, architectural, fire/life safety and security fields coordinate a comprehensive study of the data center and its systems for a thorough Risk Assessment. This study identifies areas inhibiting reliable performance.
Through this process, Aspire Tech Services & Solutions Services & Solutions determines the reliability, redundancy and effectiveness of your data center and its equipment. This Assessment is founded on a best practices analysis which will outline the status of your infrastructure and the operational, security and maintenance programs that can be optimized for increased reliability of the mission critical infrastructure.
- Electrical system components such as alternate power source, switchboard and others.
- Electrical system evaluations for example single points of failure,redundancy backup and system capacities.
- Mechanical system components including chilled water, humidity control and moisture detection.
- Mechanical system evaluations such as single points of failure, system capacities and building/hardware loads.
- Fire protection systems such as detection, suppression and compliance requirements.
- Security and monitoring systems including access control, surveillance and intrusion alarms.
- Security and monitoring system evaluations, both internal and external, of potential breach points and staff, visitor and vendor accessibility.
Aspire Tech Services & Solutions Services & Solution’s Risk Assessment provides you with a baseline of where your mission critical facility stands in the industry and a cost estimation path to improving overall performance and mitigating infrastructure risk. Our mission critical clients span multiple industries. Call to discover how your data center compares to industry standards.